Calculate Your Return on Software Solution
IT Investment should deliver tangible returns on investment. Download our spreadsheet to model and analyze potential savings.
Database Administration Challenge
The function driving the DBA workplace is multiplicative. The workload is highly dependent on the number of environments, the depth of the technical architecture and security compliance. It will vary greatly from site to site but we provide a useful to simulate and understand the constraints and cost implications.
Here is summary of the factors involved.
- Security Compliance
- Technical Complexity
- The Number of Environments
- The Size of the Databases
- The Number of Users
- Service Level Agreements – Is 24×7 Availability Required? Is 99.999% Uptime Required?
- Performance Requirements
- Change Frequency
- DBA’s Experience Level
- Heterogeneity – variety of databases & applications
• Download Patches for Oracle Database
• Download Patches for Oracle E-Business Suite
• Download Patches for Oracle Fusion
• Download Patches for Oracle Identity Management
• Apply Patches to Oracle Database
• Apply Patches to Oracle E-Business Suite
• Apply Patches to Oracle Fusion
• Apply Patches to Oracle Identity Management
• Configure complex patch and scripting solutions
• Provide collaboration between DBA’s on patching solutions
• Maintain Patching History